Mundane & Boring Life: Fri Nite Out

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fri Nite Out

Arranged 2 meet mei mei @ Pasir Ris MRT as she was feeling down. Went 2 White Sand as it's still early when i arrived. Bought a pair of sandals @ $5/= as my shoe heels rubber gave off, it made such irrating sound. Walked arnd and end up spending over $100 on some personal stuff.

Took bus 403 to Fisherman's Village after we meet up. Ordered bucket of Heinken n some finger food. Dunno y the beer sucks last nite. It tasted so bitter n horrible. Couldn't even finish my last bottle.

Instead of being a listening ear 2 my mei, i ended up pouring out my frus 2 her abt my life, work n some of my darkest secrets.

Sorri mei. Will make it up 2 u on our next trip out. K?

Left abt 2330hrs, took last bus frm Pasir Ris Interchange to Bedok interchange. Fell alseep on d bus. Heng, managed 2 wake up when reached destination. If not, so malu. Reached Bedok arnd 0115hrs, took a cab back frm there as no more bus liao.