Mundane & Boring Life: CNY - Day 1

Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY - Day 1

Had hard time in the nite. Gotten up at arnd 4plus in the morning. Suspected it's due to the beer which i had drank earlier. Later, woke up late arnd 10plus in the morning. Thinked it was 1 plus when i left the house. It was raining for a while wif sun shining on. Had a quick lunch at Mac (McSpicy meal). Took some photos wif my digital cam.

Went to top up my EZ link card, updated my book and took bus to my granny's hse @ Toa Payoh. Waited more than 15mins for it. No traffic u know and still can be so slow.......On top of tat, the weather was so bloody hot.

Met uncle Liang Feng in the lift. WTF, it was like y i buy 4D oso nvr so 'accurate'? Pardon me 4 swearing on the 1st day. Ate home-cooked mee suan wif chicken soup wif mushrooms. The soup still tasted so heavenly even though i had eaten for so many years.

Left for his place after a while before leaving for his brother's place. It was kinda of boring 4 me as i had nthg 2 do dere. Dozed off while the rest of the ppl were playing mahjong. Finally, left their place at arnd 10pm. Anyway, i hv no intention of going to his sis's place tml. Afraid it will end up like today.

Both my legs hurt like hell after wearing the new 3 inch heel shoes for almost the whole day. It's my virgin try at wearing 3 inch shoes. Will try to post pic of the shoes.