Mundane & Boring Life: Gals Nite Out

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gals Nite Out

After seeing Charles & Judy off, went to join Yan2 & sis. Tis my first time meeting up wif Krystie though always see her online in IRC. The twins character are totally different.

Twins ordered Tequila Sunrise while i sticked to my usual, Long Islands Tea. Yan2 gave me my Xmas gift. It's a handfone accessory wif my name in it. I "HEART" it very much. Thanks, Yan with huggies and kisses.

Left BFD quite early as their songs were kinda of boring tonite. Moved over to Beach Hut. Ordered 2 plates of chicken wings & 1 plate of calamari rings wif 1 jug of San Miguel beer.

Went over to Mac while waiting for uncle to pick them up for home. Darn, no milkshake available when i craved for it. Ended up ordering Hot Fudge wif Ice Lemon Tea. Meanwhile, the gals were bz taking pics in between. More pics can be found at Yan2's blog.

Krystle & Krystie


Oiyishii Chicken Wings


Oiyishii Calamari Rings too