Mundane & Boring Life: Earthquakes!!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Earthquakes!!!

It was arnd 1150hrs when me & few colleagues experienced some tremors. The few of us thot tat we were having giddy spells or headaches. The tremors brought back my memories & feelings in Kaohsiung where i experienced my 1st earthquake. It was only when we brought the issue out, only den did we realise/suspect tat it was an earthquake.

Was talking abt it when the quake happened again at 1350hrs. Tis time, many of them felt it too. Confirmed from Channelnewsasia website tat both earthquake/aftershocks were actually frm Sumatra, Indonesia. Both times registered a magnitude of 6.6. They even have a spcl reports on tis quake. Wonders will it trigger any tsunami?

On my way to Tampines (on courtesy of Hanim), received a call from Ah Mei tat granny is hospitalised at TTSH. Called up Rach to cancel our meeting and rushed down to TTSH by cab. Bought 2 curry puffs b4 hopping into cab at Century Square. Din know it's so expensive to travel in cab now-a-days. Cab fare costs me arnd $14.

Granny is made to stay for observation. Several of my aunties were there. Cudn't ctc mum. Later, smallest uncle sent me home.

Q was down in mIRC. Hopefully, tis has nthg to do wif the quake. Very tired, slping soon. Nitez, peeps.