Mundane & Boring Life: Friday Nite Out

Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday Nite Out

Dragged myself out of the bed tis morning. So glad tat no hangover, juz tat my tongue is very dry. Received email from すえながさん, all written in にほんご. 私は分かります少し.

Asked Lai Kwan out for lunch @ SKL. We ordered Fish & Chips, Hong Kong Mee, salad, 2 pieces of kaya cakes and shared the food between us. Both of us also tabao 6 pieces of the cake separately. Time passes so fast, we din even realise we had to go back to work. Met a few familiar faces including Evelyn & Mama Cat.

Met up Yan2 tog wif Kerin & Keith at Parkway Jack's Place. Kerin ordered Dory Fillet, Keith ordered Fish & Chips, Yan2 ordered Sirloin steak while i ordered Jacks Special steak. We topped up 2 to main meal to include soup, dessert & coffee/tea. Also had Prawns & Mango as side dish. Tis meal costs us a whopping $97.02.

After the meal, we chilled out at Starbucks as Coffee Bean closing soon. Left shortly as all of us are feeling tired. Yan followed me to my place and showed me her にほん友達のpics/email. Walked her to the bridge when she's leaving.

**Discovered 尊 deleted away my last msg to him 了。So glad**