Mundane & Boring Life: Moving On

Monday, April 30, 2007

Moving On

Had been raining so heavyily for the past 2 morning. So glad tat i managed to finish those reports on time. Have yet to catch a wink since last nite till now. Pass the stats back to Kadijah. I'm so glad to be relieved of tis piece of work.Was caught in MRTS room, hence missed my transport back home. Realised another testing has started when i browsed thru the emails before KO frm work. Damn it. All the testings and cut-over dates overlap each other.

Took same bus with David as he was going to the interchange. Went to view a room. Almost got lost while trying to locate the place. Took a liking to it immediately. Put deposit for it. Hopefully, can move in asap so tat i can restart my life a fresh. Hard to believe tat i actually going to rent a room outside on my own. Truthfully, i'm feeling frightened wat future has stores 4 me yet i'm elated being able to start afresh.

Well, the unlucky stuffs tat happened: i dropped my hp and my Xmas present was destroyed completely. Secondly, i kena hit my forehead against wall while on my way home. Suay man.

Super tired nw till my eyelids are closing while tying tis. Oyasumi!