Mundane & Boring Life: Hell Time

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hell Time

Hitched a ride from Andy. Bought a handphone pouch at $6. Tink the design is similar to Adel's pouch. Din have my dinner as unsure if he'll be having with me.

Ended up he was late and he had taken his makan. Settled down & talked at Starbucks till 10plus. Was badly hurt by his confessions & accusations. How COULD he & how DARE him of accusing me having affairs when he's the ONE doing it ALL THESE WHILE? Not ONCE, not TWICE but COUNTLESS TIMES. Y m i so STOOPID to let myself getting hurt over and over again?

Finally, broke down in tears while on the way back. Stayed at the void deck till 12MN. Couldn't stop my tears all these while even till now. I REALLY REALLY HATE MYSELF TO THE CORE. i'm NOTHING but a USELESS stuff. Dun tink i'm even fit to be a human.

Really so tired of life, work & many more other stuffs. all i ask now is to let me rot and slip away quietly......