Mundane & Boring Life: Thank You Lunch

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thank You Lunch

Finally, tis day arrives. Tis makan had been changed so many times until i lost count. From one AO to another, every details have to be changed. Tis time almost can't make it if venue unable to cfm due last min.

The delivery guy frm Siam Kitchen was damn on time. Received a call frm them while we're otw dere in the cab. As usual, it started off with a speech. Later, we took some group photos b4 attacking our food. Haha, 4gotten 2 take pics of the food b4 we started. Otherwise, those pics will cause you 2 drool. LOL!

Geez, i muz be over stressed by this event until i tapped the sensor at the security gate with my ezlink card iso my staff card.

Was very pissed off with xxxxxxl's sms until i asked Adel 2 reply him. WDF! Who does he think he is? Juz dun bother me with yr family problems as i have no wish to be labelled as betrayer by yr wife who happens 2 be my fren. U two jolly well go and sort out yr stuff yourself. All i can do is juz offer my listening ear. U want proof, den u go get PI. Y bother me?