Mundane & Boring Life: Aching

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Aching

Woke up & felt pain at my right neck/shoulder. Last min arranged wif Ros & her hubby to go Circuit Rd tat place 4 treatment. Left office on the dot but was kind of surprised tat it's so empty downstairs. No crowd at the gate. Wat a rare sight! Both of us so worried tat we'll marked. Coz 99.9% we leave office late, today is the 1% case.

Took bus 89 to White Sands. Tried out the donuts at tis shop - Yummy Donuts. Wonder when will the donuts craze bubble burts? Her hubby picked us up at White Sands. So lucky no need to wait after we reached. Another surprise today - saw so many patients Q turn after i'm ok with my turn.

Asked the wife to fix up some medicine for my phlegm. Costed me $18 for both pills and mixture. Felt so much better after the massage treatment. Told Ros i leave first. Went to tabao pizza for dinner at TM mart dere.

Hmmm.....when did 尊 deleted my msg? Super difficult to leave msg now-a-days.