Mundane & Boring Life: Ex Symphony

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ex Symphony

Had to reach T2 b4 0730hrs. Had some mock up exercise to do. Arranged to meet Ros at 0715hrs. Saw Chung & Pam when i was at ATM. Luckily, we din alight at the same time. Otherwise, may encounter queries from them.

Went to order Sausage Muffin wif egg & ice milo for myself and Fish Fillet for Chung. Took veragel b4 i started to hit on my breakfast. Test system failed to work. Met my sensei cum 恩人 at the exercise. Whole mock up ended arnd 12plus. Stayed for lunch and Naz drove us back to office.

Get to knock off at 1630hrs to cover morning 1 hour. Went to library to pay up overdue fine. Had our dinner at kopi shop near the library. Collected spects and paid $70 for it. At the same time, let them fixed my spare spects.

Also bought Precious Moments cardholder(1 for myself and 1 for my sh), water bottle, chicken essence and toilet paper. Had tiramisu cake at Cafe Cartel before going back for the day.