Mundane & Boring Life: Nightmare

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nightmare

Whole day testing at CCB. Apparently, one of our database crashes arnd noon time. This crash cripples quite a number of our applications eg KrisCheck, SAA and not to mention AR. Tatz where my nite mare starts. Streams of emails flooded my inbox with error reports. Sms Derrick to go apt for his flt when I discovered tat KrisCheck is also affected. My turn to be surprise when he replied back.

Chung tobang us(Jess, Linda & me) to Tanah Merah MRT. Discovered Keith's ezlink card had expired. WTF! Waited for Reena after i reached first. Noticed some police at Somerset station. Wonders wat happened. Deposited $$$ into MB using the CDM at Emerald Promenade.

Almost thought i had lost my OG card when i cant find it. Went back to check with the last cashier who claimed tat she had returned it to me. Asked Reena to help me renew Linda's card and apply one for mum while i run up and down the place to look for my card. Recvd call frm them when i did a final check among my things. Ended up i'm right 2 say tat the C28 cashier gal 4gotten to return it to me after my earlier payment.

Bought quite a number of stuffs which included 2 bedsheet sets, 2 bolster covers, 1 black blouse frm Dorothy Perkins, 1 lunch box, more panties n small perfume scent - True Love.

Been so long since i last heard Nicky's song (Yan Huo) on radio. Tonite's song selection all so full of memories......