Mundane & Boring Life: Sold

Monday, October 29, 2007

Sold

Hurt myself tis morning after i was injured by a box of chicken essence. Can you believe it? Stupid me for sleeping late last nite. Not tat i dun wan to sleep but juz cant sleep. Insomia??? Most prolly since i had history of it.

Still trying to get use to my new baby. After all, i had been using nokia since my 1st fone.

Met sh at Orchard MRT. Went to Mobile Square to fix our fone screen protector. Shop is located at Far East. Our Martin Field screen protector costs us $32 which includes the camera portion.

Din know that Scotts Food Court was no longer around for quite some time as I still dragged sh to search for it. No more BK at Far East too. So we ended up sharing KFC buddy meal. Dar dar met up with us after his work. Returned to Mobile Square to fix his fone. While waiting, i decided to sell my N73 for 300 bucks after finding the price ok. Where to find such gd price......