Mundane & Boring Life: Smooth Day?

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Smooth Day?

Wld say yes except some small hiccups after work.

Panicked when no notification for collection arrived ytd. Called up ICA hotline who gave me another 2 nbrs 2 dial. Lousy! Either line enaged if not boh lan ans, make me worry 4 so long! Finally, a lady staff ans one of the line. Rushed down 2 collect biometric pspt at ICA after work. KNS. Guard dere intially refused 2 let me in until he asked qns till he song. Hotline staff kept insisting np 2 collect even wifout any notification slip.@#$%^*^&!

Kept tinking my Q nbr is 925 when it's 928 all teh while, so malu. 当时恨不得有个洞给我躲进去. Those gahmen ppl so kiasu, made me thumbprint both thumbs. Muz be tat uncle sam requirement......

Pspt nbr no more ai si nbr liao......sianz another new set of nbr 2 remember. SIGH!!! as if we dun hv enuf numerics 2 remember. Enuf complaining 4 todae......