Mundane & Boring Life: Lousy Mood

Monday, July 2, 2007

Lousy Mood

Took the correct bus but missed the intended stop end up alighting at Expo. Dragged myself across the bridge and waited for quite some time b4 bus 24 arrived. Took my breakfast at the canteen. The food sucks as it's frm different stall. My usual stall isn't ready yet. Sianx. Tabao egg sandwich 4 lunch as too troublesome 2 move in/out of tat place.

Wanted to start testing but the applicable programs are not loaded/installed due to license issue(???) On top of that, the layout and data were captured wrongly. Spent the whole morning trying to analyse how the logic/formula works. In between the SIT url also breaks down, user id/pswrd are un-usable.

Went off to find vendor to settle some production issues. At the same time, talked to Jeanette abt our upcoming enhancements. Finally left the place arnd 1830hrs to meet Mike for dinner.

We took a cab to Expo and makan at Malan La Mian shop. I had zha jiang mian with xiao long bao. The shop gave us complimentary dessert: almond paste. He actually waited 4 me to board my bus 1st b4 moving off. So sweet of him to do tat.