Mundane & Boring Life: Treatment

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Treatment

Still quite blurred as lack of rest (:| (yet again). Answered some operational issues and had a tele-conference abt an upcoming project.

Disovered 2 interesting webbies. Both are abt cabin crews stories.

SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SIA) CABIN CREW STORIES

Short Airlines Stewardess Stories

Went to get treatment for my stiff shoulder/neck at Circuit Rd. The whole thing which costed me $30, lasted abt 15mins. The transport costed me $4/trip. Prices vary person to person, the kind of treatment for each type. Felt so much better after tat. Each course is abt 5x. May need to do more than 1 course.

:-< Why my hair coloring still runs after each wash since Sat:-?


Anonymous said...

You hv a lovely blog here.Thanks for mentioning about my blog.I hv added you to my skype buddy list. Chat with me whenever u hv the time.
boh tong :)